[Opendnssec-user] Suppressing "are you sure" questions

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Mon Jul 5 11:11:02 UTC 2010

Hello,

We're rolling out OpenDNSSEC with key sharing per policy.  As we are
scripting, we run into "are you sure?" type questions.  Is there a
generic option to suppress those?  Or specific ones?  If not, can an
option be added, in support of scripting around ods-ksmutil?

Concretely, this is one we would like to bypass:

bash$ ods-ksmutil key rollover --zone example.com --keytype ksk
*WARNING* This zone shares keys with others, they will all be rolled; are you
sure? [y/N] y

Background: We are using key sharing because we have limited keys in our
HSMs; we have setup a policy with key sharing per customer.

Thanks!
 -Rick