[Opendnssec-user] Some glitches in OpenDNSSEC

Alex Dalitz AlexD at nominet.org.uk
Fri Jul 2 07:21:48 UTC 2010

>> - I was able to create such a mess in the keys for udp53.cz, that I
>> had to disable auditor :)
>
> We should have a look on this.

Sorry - I forgot to say that I have been in contact with Ondrej off-list. Unfortunately, the original signed file has been lost, so it is impossible to be certain about the effect, let alone the cause. However, we suspect that the system may have become so deeply confused (we really need to work on deleting and re-adding zones, which currently has some issues), that the signer may not have done The Right Thing.

HTH

Alex.