[Opendnssec-user] accept notify from more than one master?

Thomas Egrelius thomas.egrelius at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 12:04:01 UTC 2010

Hmm... actually this seem to have been a mistake by myself. I wrongly
listed multiple masters inside the <RequestTransfer> statement, while
I should have listed one <RequestTransfer> statement per master. Doing
so seem to have resolved my multiple masters problem ;)

And the notify listener port.... Using <Port>5353</Port> (upper case
P) instead of <port>5353</port> solved that issue... Sorry for the
confusion.

/Thomas