[Opendnssec-user] SQLite -> MySQL

Rachid Zarouali rzarouali at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 10:01:39 UTC 2010

rick,
basically many linux system uses RPM as package manager
(Fedora/CentOS/RHEL/Mandrake....)
but as they use the same package manager, there still exist differences,
especially for mandrake systems.

in my point of view there are also differences between fedora and
CentOS/RHEL as requirements for building packages are slightly different.

what we can do is as for ubuntu systems, make available spec files, packages
(and source packages) for Fedora and CentOS/RHEL at
http://www.opendnssec.org/download/packages/

Rachid