[Opendnssec-user] kasp_auditor question

Jonathan Stanton Jonathan.Stanton at cit.coop
Wed Sep 23 09:03:12 UTC 2009

I have just updated from trunk and all looks well until it tries to run
the kasp_auditor (from the logs)

Sep 23 09:56:41 localhost OpenDNSSEC signer engine: Run command:
'/usr/local/bin/kasp_auditor /etc/opendnssec -s
/var/opendnssec/tmp/coop.finalized -z coop'

Sep 23 09:56:41 localhost OpenDNSSEC signer engine: Auditor result: 1

It does not produce the signed zone file in the signed directory.

I have run "/usr/local/bin/kasp_auditor" and get the following error:

[root at uks-dnssign-01 opendnssec]# /usr/local/bin/kasp_auditor
/etc/opendnssec -s /var/opendnssec/tmp/coop.finalized -z coop

/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/dnsruby-1.35/lib/Dnsruby/code_mapper.rb:78:i
n `unknown_string': String strings not a member of
KASPAuditor::KeyTracker::Status (ArgumentError)

        from
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/dnsruby-1.35/lib/Dnsruby/code_mapper.rb:102:
in `initialize'

        from
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/dnsruby-1.35/lib/Dnsruby/code_mapper.rb:90:i
n `new'

        from
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/dnsruby-1.35/lib/Dnsruby/code_mapper.rb:90:i
n `method_missing'

        from /usr/local/lib/opendnssec/kasp_auditor/key_tracker.rb:61

        from
/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_require'

        from
/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require'

        from /usr/local/lib/opendnssec/kasp_auditor.rb:34

        from /usr/local/bin/kasp_auditor:5:in `require'

        from /usr/local/bin/kasp_auditor:5

Is this a know issue or have I not installed a required library?  I am
using FC11.

Many thanks in advance

Jonathan

Please don't print this email unless you really need to...
Co-operative IT is part of The Midcounties Co-operative
The Midcounties Co-operative is an innovative co-operative business, owned by its customers and staff in the 9 counties it spans. We trade in a number of retail sectors including food, travel, funerals, motors, childcare, pharmacy, post offices and IT. We are proud to be a successful co-operative, founded on co-operative values and principles that co-ops share throughout the world.
This e-mail is confidential and is for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient(s) please do not disseminate or copy this e-mail, but please delete it and any copies from your computer. The Midcounties Co-operative has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been checked for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any such viruses and advise you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. Furthermore, we do not accept responsibility for any change made to this message after it was sent by the sender.
This Message has been Scanned by SurfControl(c) Email Filter