[Opendnssec-user] RE: Build problem withBeta 2 version of OpenDNSSEC

Rick Zijlker rick.zijlker at sidn.nl
Thu Oct 22 14:41:07 UTC 2009

I've had the exact same problem an hour ago when trying to sign without
starting ods-enforcerd. I only started the ods-signer. So it looks like
running ods-enforcerd does the job.

As I am reading this mailing I see "ods-control start" is starting both
of those, is that correct? Does that mean you won't need to run
"ods-signer start" after running "ods-control start" ?

Cheers,

Rick