[Opendnssec-user] zone_reader hung

Bjorn Hansson hansson at netera.se
Thu Oct 22 12:52:24 UTC 2009

Hi!

When starting my new compiled opendnssec, from trunk revision 2309 I got
a two hung zone_reader processes. By hung I mean that it's been running
for 7 minutes, and counting.

The complete command from ps is
/usr/local/libexec/opendnssec/zone_reader -o spokvandringar.se -w
/var/opendnssec/tmp/spokvandringar.se.processed

The file /var/opendnssec/tmp/spokvandringar.se.processed exists, but is
zero bytes, so I guess this is the problem.

What can I provide for you to be able to diagnose this problem further?
That particular zone was signed just this morning.

Best regards,
Björn