[Opendnssec-user] Running signer with zone fetcher

Antti Ristimäki aristima at csc.fi
Wed Oct 7 11:44:31 UTC 2009

Hi Matthijs and others,

One more thing about zone fetcher. It doesn't seem to understand the
<Port> statement in the zonefetch.xml file. At least in our test bed it
is always sending the AXFR request to the standard server port 53 instead
of the port given in zonefetch.xml.

In addition, how can one make the zone fetcher listen to NOTIFY
messages on a specific address? At least the <IPv4> statement inside the
<NotifyListen> statement doesn't seem to do the trick. The <Port>
statement works for the listener, but it binds on all possible addresses.

Regards,

Antti