[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC Hackathon

Bjorn Hansson hansson at netera.se
Fri Oct 2 11:04:59 UTC 2009

Hi!

Sounds like you have lots of fun! Thanks for all your nice work.

I been testing opendnssec for a while, and right now I have a problem.
Please see the attached logfile.

The output file is not created, in the output directory, but is created
in the tmp directory. It's hard to tell, but the file in the
tmp-directory seems correct to me.

If I manually copy /var/opendnssec/tmp/cdpris.se.signed to
/var/named/zones/cdpris.se.signed bind accepts it.

Do you have some ideas what goes wrong here, or can I provide you with
some more information? I run trunk r2073

Best regards,
Björn