[Opendnssec-user] New installation notes for Ubuntu (Beta5)

Rick Zijlker rick.zijlker at sidn.nl
Mon Nov 2 14:54:51 UTC 2009

Hey all,

During installing OpenDNSSEC on my Ubuntu image I encountered several
issues and I made note of these issues. Right now OpenDNSSEC (beta 5) is
successfully signing here and I would like to share my notes with
everyone to offer an easy checklist of all dependencies and possible
issues plus solutions. It won't win any beauty contests but it could be
helpful for some of you.

Some extra options like extra slots in softhsm are also described in
this note.

Cheers,

Rick Zijlker