[Opendnssec-user] Problems compiling opendnssec 1.01a with gcc 4.4

Mattias Andersson mattias at nonetwork.se
Thu Jul 30 18:01:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

It seams to be problems compiling (at least) softHSM using gcc 4.4
The issue as far as I can understand is related to and the error results
in issues like .."XXXX was not declared in this scope".

As far as I can understand the problem is in the C++ headers. It seams
you always have to #include headers directly and cannot
rely for things to be included indirectly, but I'm not a C++ programmer
so I would not realy know.

Anyway, hope this could be on the right track so solve the bug reported
on this issue.

Thanks alot guys, you do a wonderfull work.

/Mattias