[Opendnssec-user] "--version"

Johan Ihren johani at johani.org
Wed Dec 9 13:56:01 UTC 2009

I've played with many different versions of OpenDNSSEC.

And due to the various external dependencies that tend to stay very close to the bleeding edge I find myself not always running the same version (and not even the latest version) on my different test machines.

Confusion ensues.

Is there a simple way to know which OpenDNSSEC version a particular installation refers to? I.e. something like

ods-{ksmutil,hsmutil,control,...} --version

If not, that would be a much appreciated addition...

Regards,

Johan