[Opendnssec-user] Loading the signed zone

Mattias Andersson mattias at nonetwork.se
Tue Aug 11 10:45:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

I can not figure out how to get the signed zone loaded in to my name server.
More exactly how to detect that the zone have been renewed and reload it.

I does not seam that any rndc reload is triggerd and documentation
states that only output method file is yet implemented so I can not load
it in to any database.

Is it correct understood that no such (the load the signed zon in a name
server) functionality is yet implemented or have I missed something?
If not, is it to be expected soon?

Thanks guys, it seams to be working fine this far.

Regards
/Mattias