[Opendnssec-user] trouble with default kasp

Mattias Andersson mattias at nonetwork.se
Thu Aug 6 06:18:50 UTC 2009

Hi,

I guess what you have troubble with is the bind notation for the SOA.
This should have been fixed in the trunk since a day or two ago but i
have not tested it yet.
What should definitly work is to write the SOA RR on the format
tjeb.nl.        3600    IN      SOA     ns.tjeb.nl. jelte.tjeb.nl. 206
28800 7200 604800 3600

brendan sheridan skrev:

> We seem to have gotten the signer more or less working, but we were
> hoping
> you could also clarify the format for the unsigned zone file, as we've
> only been able to have it sign flattened records with no SOA, ie
>
> bill IN A 192.168.0.3
> www IN CNAME fred
> ns1 IN AAAA 2005:1023:1023::2

/Mattias