[Opendnssec-maintainers] OpenDNSSEC 1.4.12 released
Berry A.W. van Halderen
berry at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Oct 17 15:52:12 CEST 2016
Hereby we announce the OpenDNSSEC 1.4.12 release. This is a bug
fix release targeting a memory leak in the signer when being used
in the "bumb in the wire" model where the signer would send out
notify messages and respond to IXFR requests for the signed zone.
This typically would manifest itself with very frequent outgoing
IXFRs over a longer period of time.
When upgrading from 1.4.10 (the 1.4.11 release was skipped) no
migration steps are needed. For upgrading from earlier releases
see the migration steps in the individual releases, most notably
This version of OpenDNSSEC does however require a slightly less
older minimal version of the library ldns.
* OPENDNSSEC-808: Crash on query with empty query section (thanks
* SUPPORT-191: Regression, Must accept notify without SOA (thanks
* OPENDNSSEC-845: memory leak occuring when responding to IXFR out when
having had multiple updates.
* OPENDNSSEC-805: Avoid full resign due to mismatch in backup file when
upgrading from 1.4.8 or later.
* OPENDNSSEC-828: parsing zone list could show data from next zone when
zones iterated on single line.
* OPENDNSSEC-811,OPENDNSSEC-827,e.o.: compiler warnings and other static
code analysis cleanup
* OPENDNSSEC-847: Broken DNS IN notifications when pkt answer section
* OPENDNSSEC-838: Crash in signer after having removed a zone.
* Update dependency to ldns to version 1.6.17 enabling the DNS HIP
* Prevent responding to queries when not fully started yet.
* Checksum SHA256:
The OpenDNSSEC team
Opendnssec-announce mailing list
Opendnssec-announce at lists.opendnssec.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Opendnssec-maintainers