[Opendnssec-maintainers] OpenDNSSEC 2.0.3 released
yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Oct 17 10:03:40 CEST 2016
Hereby we announce the OpenDNSSEC 2.0.3 release. Most of the changes are
related to further smoothing the migration path from OpenDNSSEC 1.4 to
2.0. If you still need to migrate from 1.4.10 please migrate to 2.0.3
directly rather than from 2.0.1. Another important fix is a memory leak
in the signer. It would cause a high memory usage for installations with
very frequent outgoing IXFR's.
* OpenDNSSEC-839: update all no longer deletes zones or policies.
Policy import now has a --remove-missing-policies option. (thanks
* OpenDNSSEC-840: Fix migration script to correctly interpret SOA
* OPENDNSSEC-843: MaxZoneTTL defaults to 0 instead of 1 day.
* Migration script can handle converting a database with zones in
* Fixed incorrect behaviour when more than 2 ZSKs involved in roll.
* SUPPORT-201: Remove old keys from converted DB.
* OPENDNSSEC-845: Memory leak on IXFR out.
* Checksum SHA256:
The OpenDNSSEC team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 163 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Opendnssec-maintainers