[Opendnssec-maintainers] Packaging next generation Enforcer with different database backends

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Feb 1 15:03:03 UTC 2012

    Ideally this would create plugins (.so) which can be dlopen()ed at
    runtime and you will not have to install all possible libraries.

But you still have to choose which one to install.

    Or just keep the posibility to compile just one backend at the time
    and I'll handle that in my packaging scripts.

My preference wil be the last as well. It is a simple method
and also straightforward for the user.

	jaap