[Opendnssec-develop] libhsm: parts renamed during 2.0 work

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Tue May 20 13:13:13 UTC 2014

Hi Matthijs,

On tis, 2014-05-20 at 15:06 +0200, Matthijs Mekking wrote:
> I don't understand why you are changing the libhsm api because you
> created a name collision yourself in the database model. Could you
> please just rename your database model names instead of changing the api?

The name hsm_key describes it perfectly, because its a database object
with the HSM key content. It was called HSM key in protobuf also but it
was C++ stil so it was HsmKey.

I would like to have the database object called hsm_key and the libhsm
stuff prefixed with libhsm because that clearly separates the
functionality.

> Changing the libhsm api breaks the signer.

No, its been sed'ed everywhere. Everything compiles and works.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/