[Opendnssec-develop] kasp draft

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Tue Jul 15 09:18:25 UTC 2014

On tis, 2014-07-15 at 09:52 +0100, Siôn Lloyd wrote:
> 2.1.1.3
> Does Repository need to be mandatory? Is this only the case if the
> signer uses PKCS11 (I'm not sure of the answer to this; but e.g. "keys
> on disc" would need a path instead).

Repository does not explicitly mean PKCS#11, keys needs to be stored
somewhere and repository is only the name for it. It can be a keys on
disc solution or PKCS#11.

Maybe add some clarification on what Repository is and that it should
also be configured elsewhere depending on implementation.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/