[Opendnssec-develop] 2.0 - zonelist.xml

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Thu Sep 12 09:13:53 UTC 2013

On 12 sep 2013, at 10:30, "Siôn Lloyd" <sion at nominet.org.uk> wrote:

> This is true, although they are much higher than we might reasonably
> expect to be using.

I would rather design something that is scalable then think that we
will never use that many zones (why not 10mil zones?).

> There is also a performance hit and you run into
> issues if you try to use shell expansion.

This should not be a problem from a program perspective.

>From a administrative perspective its another matter but we could make
it easy to manage that data with tools rather then have people mess
around in the data structure (how ever it will look).

/Jerry