reply: reply: [Opendnssec-develop] signed serial > unsigned serial?

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Sep 11 14:22:42 CEST 2013

On 11 sep. 2013, at 13:49, Jakob Schlyter <jakob at kirei.se> wrote:

> I cannot see where the AGB states it is the unsigned zone that is to be served.

Me neither, nor do I understand why the AGB would call for a zone different from the zone that appeared in the DNS.

If ICANN where to clarify that the AGB should be interpreted that an unsigned zone is to be served then I would like to see the motivation for that requirement.

--Olaf