[Opendnssec-develop] RE: OpenDNSSEC Developer workshop

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Mon Sep 2 13:44:10 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Thanks to those that filled in the last doodle. Firstly, it seems that only a few people are going to RIPE. Secondly since we are a bigger team now it seems like it might make more sense to have a dedicated 2 or 3 day developer workshop to get us all meeting (and working!) face to face.

After a bit of discussion with Jakob and Patrik we came up with two dates that we thought might work for this:

1) The days immediately before the IETF 88 in Vancouver (e.g. Thur 31st Oct - Sat 2nd Nov) or

2) A separate meeting in Stockholm during the week after IETF 88 (e.g. Wed 13th Nov - Fri 15th Nov)

I have set up a doodle to find out availability for these dates:

http://doodle.com/v4hnzxmef5xd7vic

Please note that there is a (Yes) option on the poll which acts as a 'maybe' answer. Please use this if you are free on these dates but would need to get agreement from your boss and/or agree funding for the trip.

Thanks

Sara.