[Opendnssec-develop] RE: 1.4.2rc1 release planned for tomorrow

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Mon Sep 2 13:06:25 UTC 2013

Hi All, 

I would like to go ahead with a 1.4.2rc1 release tomorrow if possible since the latest signer fixes have now been tested. If anyone wants any further changes to this release before the rc is made available them please let me know asap. 

There are a few bug fixes that still need porting to 1.3.15 and Matthijs has one development to do that won't be finished till next week so I suggest we hold off on 1.3.15 for now. 


More information about the Opendnssec-develop mailing list