Fwd: [Opendnssec-develop] Developer workshop

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Mon Oct 28 16:29:10 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Please find a wiki page with details of the developer workshop and a first pass at a draft agenda here:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Developer+Workshop+-+Stockholm+Dec+2013

Please let me know if you have any topics you would like covered at the workshop that are not on this agenda, have any suggestions for other sessions we could have or if you would like any sessions moved around.

Regards

Sara.

Begin forwarded message: