[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Developer workshop

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Fri Oct 25 16:05:04 UTC 2013

On 7 Oct 2013, at 11:33, Sara Dickinson wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> So this is another attempt to agree a date for a 3 day developer workshop which will be held in Stockholm.
>
> This time I am proposing that we hold the workshop either:
>
> - December 11th-13th

Hi All,

So we are a go for a Developer Workshop hosted by .SE in Stockholm December 11th-13th :-)

So far I believe the following people are planning on attending:

Sara
Jakob
Patrik
Matthijs
Yuri
Sion
Masson
Warren

Any changes to this please let me know asap (Jerry is it correct that unfortunately you can't attend any of these days?). Masson/Warren please let me know if you need any documentation to support your visa applications. I will put an agenda out next week.

See you in Stockholm!