[Opendnssec-develop] Demo/discussion about the progress of Lim and its plugins @RIPE67

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Oct 14 08:26:12 UTC 2013

Hi all,

If anyone it interested in a demo or discussion about Lim, its plugins and
the new GUI, at RIPE then please let me know and we can setup a meeting on
Wednesday/Thursday when it suits people.

For reference here are some URLs to Lim and the plugins:
https://github.com/jelu/lim - The framework itself
https://github.com/jelu/lim-plugin-opendnssec - Plugin for managing
OpenDNSSEC
https://github.com/jelu/lim-plugin-softhsm - Plugin for managing SoftHSM
https://github.com/jelu/lim-plugin-dns - Plugin for managing zonefiles for
different software (OpenDNSSEC/BIND etc)
https://github.com/jelu/lim-plugin-orr/tree/develop - Plugin for managing
OpenDNSSEC/SoftHSM installations (via their Lim plugins) to provide
redundant solutions (currently the development tree since no release has
been made yet)

And of course, any discussion about Lim outside/after RIPE are also
welcomed.

Regards,
Jerry

--