[Opendnssec-develop] opendnssec compile error

Siôn Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Wed Oct 9 14:17:08 UTC 2013

Hi.

These look like errors you might see when running ODS rather than compiling.

The first ERROR line indicates that softhsm is not installed (at least
not on the path you have configured in conf.xml). The second error is
saying that your kasp database does not exist, so you need to run
"ods-ksmutil setup".

Sion