[Opendnssec-develop] opendnssec compile error

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Wed Oct 9 14:16:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Oct 9, 2013, at 16:06 , Rafiee, Hosnieh wrote:

> My OS is Centos latest version 32 bits. I added opendnssec to netbeans and added my own project file. When I want to compile it in netbeans I receive the following error. I didn't have any problem to make the project and install opendnssec.
> I searched on internet and it appears that the library which netbeans is looking for is for ubunta.
> I appreciate any comments or helps.

These are not compile errors, they are runtime errors.

Have you installed SoftHSM (as root)?

If you want to run OpenDNSSEC in usermode via Netbeans you need to change all the paths, simplest way is with --prefix=$HOME/root/ (point it to a directory you own).

I wouldn't advise you to run OpenDNSSEC in Netbeans since OpenDNSSEC consists of two daemons that starts and runs in the background, something Netbeans will have a big problem handling.

/Jerry

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/