[Opendnssec-develop] opendnssec compile error

Rafiee, Hosnieh rafiee at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Oct 9 14:06:15 UTC 2013

Hello,

My OS is Centos latest version 32 bits. I added opendnssec to netbeans and added my own project file. When I want to compile it in netbeans I receive the following error. I didn't have any problem to make the project and install opendnssec.
I searched on internet and it appears that the library which netbeans is looking for is for ubunta.
I appreciate any comments or helps.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Hosnieh

INFO: The XML in /etc/opendnssec/conf.xml is valid
ERROR: Module (/usr/local/lib/softhsm/libsofthsm.so) does not exist
INFO: The XML in /etc/opendnssec/zonelist.xml is valid
ERROR: SQLite datastore (/var/opendnssec/kasp.db) does not exist
INFO: The XML in /etc/opendnssec/kasp.xml is valid
WARNING: In policy default, Y used in duration field for Keys/KSK Lifetime (P1Y) in /etc/opendnssec/kasp.xml - this will be interpreted as 365 days
WARNING: In policy lab, Y used in duration field for Keys/KSK Lifetime (P1Y) in /etc/opendnssec/kasp.xml