[Opendnssec-develop] Review of JIRA issues

Rick van Rein (OpenFortress) rick at openfortress.nl
Sun May 12 15:56:00 UTC 2013

Hello Sara,

> OPENDNSSEC-329 RFC 6725 deprecates the use of RSA/MD5 					Unassigned

That's just something for the operator to implement, and for us to avoid in default configurations and perhaps to add to documentation?

> OPENDNSSEC-328 man pages for configuration xml files 						Unassigned

If Roland agrees, I should be able to write those.  I'll ask him when he is available again in two weeks.

> OPENDNSSEC-232 Handle DNS views 									Unassigned

IMHO, an important shortcoming in current OpenDNSSEC; specifically because setting up a 2nd system for another view is quite a big thing for OpenDNSSEC.  I would like to nominate this one.

-Rick