[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Solaris t2000 sparc64 added to jenkins

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Mon Mar 18 17:12:11 UTC 2013

Hi All,

The t2000 server donated by Nominet has finally been added as a jenkins slave: solaris-t2000-sparc64-ods16. Note that since it is a physical machine it has different IP address to the virtual machines - see here:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2064460

It is currently only enabled in the sqlite jobs on 1.3 and trunk. Build issues with mysql and enforcer-ng and SoftHSMv2 will (I think) require patching the m4 macros so I haven't got round to that yet...

All the test cases but one passed - on trunk the general.pindemon.logon_and_logoff test was crashing when running from the jenkins job, however I could not reproduce the crash on the command line or in a local workspace... I've disabled this job on solaris for now while I investigate :-(

I have also updated the script that extracts information from the test cases to support a #DISABLED comment tag so that details can be added as to why tests are turned off on certain platforms.