[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Jenkins weekly clean build jobs

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Mon Mar 18 14:04:37 UTC 2013

Hi All,

FYI - I am setting up weekly jobs that will clean out the build and test areas for each of the jenkins OpenDNSSEC branch/DB combinations and then trigger a full build. I've moved the daily test jobs to a slightly later time and I have also had to slightly change the way the build jobs are chained together to accommodate this. The new job schedule is detailed on the testing page:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Testing#Testing-Buildschedule

Comments/suggestions on this approach welcomed!