[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Releases

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Feb 12 10:59:31 UTC 2013

On 02/12/2013 10:55 AM, Sara Dickinson wrote:
> All,
>
> Just a reminder that we will release 1.3.13 and 1.4.0b3 today. Quick questions:
>
> - Sion - just checking that OPENDNSSEC-367 is fixed in trunk but *not* ported back to 1.3?
> - Matthijs - should we announce the fix for OPENDNSSEC-389 in this 1.4 release or do you want to wait for more feedback?

You can announce that fix.

On a side note: I was thinking today if we should announce SUPPORT
issues in the NEWS file. Until now I did, but I am starting to think we
should only announce OPENDNSSEC issues. The SUPPORT issue may be
resolved by a related OPENDNSSEC issue and can be closed without
announcing, or may be an incorrect report (user error, unclarity, ...).

And if there is a fix required, the SUPPORT issue should always be
linked with an OPENDNSSEC issue.

Perhaps something for a meeting of a different mail thread...

Best regards,
  Matthijs