[Opendnssec-develop] Developer workshop

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Tue Dec 17 12:21:52 UTC 2013

On Dec 17, 2013, at 11:07 , Sara Dickinson wrote:

> On 17 Dec 2013, at 07:53, Matthijs Mekking <matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Well, I didn't fully agree on preferring github over gitlab ;)
>
> Sorry - I did miss this. Can you remind me why?

I was under the impression that we did agree to use GitHub since it felt secure enough and less work then to manage our own instance. Think Patrik and Jakob brought up the argument that other companies uses GitHub private repositories to store sensitive code and as such relies on GitHub to keep it secure. Also with an own instance there is more administration with users if they are to upload pull requests. We get a lot better system for the community with GitHub and at a lot less work for us.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/