[Opendnssec-develop] Developer workshop

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Tue Dec 17 10:07:11 UTC 2013

On 17 Dec 2013, at 07:53, Matthijs Mekking <matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 12/16/2013 06:36 PM, Sara Dickinson wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have written up the minutes from the workshop last week for review:
>>
>> https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Developer+Workshop+-+Stockholm+Dec+2013+-+Minutes
>>
>> Please let me know of any omissions/mistakes/mis-recollections!
>
> Well, I didn't fully agree on preferring github over gitlab ;)

Sorry - I did miss this. Can you remind me why?

> Furthermore:
> - "We should take a look at what SIDN have done to automate their DS
> upload and capture it as a contrib at least"
>
> Is this SIDN or do you mean Surfnet? I recall Surfnet has something like
> this, but am not aware of "SIDN's upload and capture".

Brain fuzz while writing up shorthand notes…. indeed this should be SurfNET (updated on wiki page)

> On the 2.0 discussions:
> - 'ods-enforcer update conf' should be renamed 'ods-enforcer update
> repository' as the name is misleading since all the command does is
> reload the repository section of conf.xml.
>
> Wouldn't "update repositories" or "update repositorylist" be even better?

Good point! 'update repositorylist' does seem the most correct as this is the name of the top level xml tag.

> About the 2.0.0a4 sprint:
> - What is ODS-16?

It is an id for a code review in Crucible….

Thanks for the feedback!