Fwd: [Opendnssec-develop] Developer workshop

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Dec 17 07:53:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 12/16/2013 06:36 PM, Sara Dickinson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have written up the minutes from the workshop last week for review:
>
> https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Developer+Workshop+-+Stockholm+Dec+2013+-+Minutes
>
> Please let me know of any omissions/mistakes/mis-recollections!

Well, I didn't fully agree on preferring github over gitlab ;)

Furthermore:
- "We should take a look at what SIDN have done to automate their DS
upload and capture it as a contrib at least"

Is this SIDN or do you mean Surfnet? I recall Surfnet has something like
this, but am not aware of "SIDN's upload and capture".

On the 2.0 discussions:
- 'ods-enforcer update conf' should be renamed 'ods-enforcer update
repository' as the name is misleading since all the command does is
reload the repository section of conf.xml.

Wouldn't "update repositories" or "update repositorylist" be even better?

About the 2.0.0a4 sprint:
- What is ODS-16?

Best regards,
 Matthijs