reply:[Opendnssec-develop] Team meeting - Thursday 8 Aug @ 14:00 CEST

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Fri Aug 9 10:37:37 UTC 2013

 On 9 Aug 2013, at 11:21, wangguodong wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am Wang Guodong from CONAC, my colleague Zhang jianming and me has joined the OpenDNSSEC development team.
> You can call him Sword, and call me Warren.
> it’s our pleasure to have a chance to join the team.

Welcome! We look forward to working with you both.

As some further background CONAC is the China Organizational Name Administration Center which is involved with the 'Government and Government Affairs' and the 'Public Interest' TLDs in China.  They are currently testing 1.4 as a replacement for their third party system and are uncovering some bugs for us to fix!