reply:[Opendnssec-develop] Team meeting - Thursday 8 Aug @ 14:00 CEST

wangguodong wanggd at conac.cn
Fri Aug 9 10:21:48 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I am Wang Guodong from CONAC, my colleague Zhang jianming and me has joined the OpenDNSSEC development team.
You can call him Sword, and call me Warren.
it’s our pleasure to have a chance to join the team.

I am so sorry for that we can't use G+.
We will also find some other tools that are convenient for our team meeting.

By the way, hi Masson, may I get your Chinese Name?

Wang Guodong