[Opendnssec-develop] script to aid manual build/testing

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Tue Apr 23 09:00:34 UTC 2013

On 17 Apr 2013, at 11:05, Matthijs Mekking wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Script looks good, I would only like to see that the user can set the
> workspace (either with an option or just manually). And instead of doing
> for example the following in the script:
>
> cd ~/workspace/OpenDNSSEC/testing
> export WORKSPACE=`pwd`
>
> do
>
> cd $WORKSPACE/OpenDNSSEC/testing

+1

In a similar vein I attach a file 'test-this.sh'  which I add to my local OpenDNSSEC/testing directory. I use it to run an individual test when developing/extending a test script since my workflow is to cd into the directory of a particular test and then use:

> ../../test-this.sh

to run the test and see a basic output or

> bash -x  ../../test-this.sh

to see the full debug output. Again, if others think this would be useful I can submit to svn.