[Opendnssec-develop] script to aid manual build/testing

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Apr 17 10:05:05 UTC 2013

Hi John,

Script looks good, I would only like to see that the user can set the
workspace (either with an option or just manually). And instead of doing
for example the following in the script:

cd ~/workspace/OpenDNSSEC/testing
export WORKSPACE=`pwd`

do

cd $WORKSPACE/OpenDNSSEC/testing

Perhaps similar for SVN_REVISION. I will try it out next time I do some
local testing.

Best regards,
  Matthijs