[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Documentation for new versioning scheme and support policy

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Tue Apr 9 15:54:43 UTC 2013

Hi All,

As discussed in the meeting today I have written up a wiki page describing the new policies as recently agreed:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3211964

Please review the wording and let me know if you have any issues or suggestions. (It will replace the text currently on this page: https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Release+Management+Process).

Once everyone is happy with this then it will be emailed to the users list for feedback and will be linked from the 1.4 documentation.

Regards