[Opendnssec-develop] testing dns adapters document

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Fri Nov 2 12:05:53 UTC 2012

On 2 nov 2012, at 12:48, Sara Dickinson <sara at sinodun.com> wrote:

> On 2 Nov 2012, at 11:00, Jerry Lundström wrote:
>
>> On Nov 2, 2012, at 11:49 , Sara Dickinson wrote:
>>
>>> In the interests of getting 1.4 tested and shipped asap do you think you could pitch in and have a go at writing the actual test too? I'm sure Matthijs could outline in an email what he had in mind. Thanks
>>

>> Create an issue (Sara?) and outline what needs to be tested in steps (Matthijs?) and I can look at it and see if its doable
>
> Grand - how about we use https://issues.opendnssec.org/browse/OPENDNSSEC-143?

No, that issue is another issue.

For the adapters we dont know if we need validns, that is something
you have added.

Validating the zone affects all tests, much bigger the dns adapters.

We agreed on using 1.3 auditor to validate 1.4 zone and that has been done.

>> before I go on holiday.
>

> John (Dickinson) has offered to be on hand to look after jenkins if needed while you are away (he has a logon to jenkins, but isn't sure if he has access to the individual machines?).  I can admin JIRA and look after the SUPPORT project and Jakob can do the release engineering side of things if needed. Can you think of anything else we need to have backup access for?

I have already planned to do all this next week.