[Opendnssec-develop] testing dns adapters document

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Fri Nov 2 11:48:09 UTC 2012

Grand - how about we use https://issues.opendnssec.org/browse/OPENDNSSEC-143?

>  before I go on holiday.

John (Dickinson) has offered to be on hand to look after jenkins if needed while you are away (he has a logon to jenkins, but isn't sure if he has access to the individual machines?).  I can admin JIRA and look after the SUPPORT project and Jakob can do the release engineering side of things if needed. Can you think of anything else we need to have backup access for?

Sara.