[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Project versions in JIRA

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Mon Jun 11 10:13:35 UTC 2012

> What would be nice and missing right now is road maps and to deside
> what issues goes into a release and stick to that to push out more
> releases with fewer changes (ie scrum).
>
> Cheers,
> Jerry

I'm wondering if it might be useful at some point to have a call to go over some
ideas on aspects of agile (or any other options) that could be adopted for ODS?

I was thinking that I could write up a wiki page as a starting point for others to
comment on and then perhaps after a team meeting any interested parties
could stay on the line and we could talk it through?