[Opendnssec-develop] Suggestion: New permanent agenda topic for meetings: Can we release?

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Jan 16 13:21:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

To quote Jakob -"Release Early, Release Often.", I would like to suggest a new agenda topic we could have at each meeting, named (or something similar): Can we release?

We go through the issues for next release of each project and if all are closed or will be closed the following days we pick a day/date for the next release. If there aren't any issues for the next release we all could try looking up if there are any interesting ones we should put into the next release. Since we have a meeting very 2 weeks this could become very sprint'ish.

What do you think?

/Jerry

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer