[Opendnssec-develop] Re: [Opendnssec-commits] [svn.opendnssec.org/svn/dnssec] r6067 - branches/OpenDNSSEC-1.3

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Mon Jan 16 12:13:44 UTC 2012

> Can we bump it right after releasing please? It is quite handy for
> developing: see the difference between last release and upcoming one.

Yes, but we then need to modify:
https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Release+Engineering

Suggestion on new text:
1. Make sure that you have the correct version number (in version.m4)
and release date in the branch.
8. Set a new version number on the code which the release was based
on. This is to be able to distinguish between the release and upcoming
development.