[Opendnssec-develop] OS/Dists to test on

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Wed Jan 4 14:14:25 UTC 2012

>> Some 32-bit OS, w.r.t the latest time bug.
>

> That would not be caught in a build farm since you need to run long keys / key rollovers.
>
> I think we will need 2-3 other VMs that does that, runs week long tests.

That would have been caught around the same time as the problem was
reported. E.g. the test server does a complete re-sign of the zone
where one of the signatures should have expired on 1 January. Since
the system rebuilds all of the time, it would eventually have been
caught.

And there are perhaps other 32-bit specific code / errors that are not
related to a time based event.