[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Regression testing update

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Tue Dec 11 08:51:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Sara Dickinson <sara at sinodun.com> wrote:
> I've had a go at the first two so am looking for some feedback before moving any further.... More details on both the following suggestions are on the wiki page: https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Test+case+policy

Policy looks good.

> Naming

What ever we agree on is fine by me as long as we all use the same.

> Tracking

This is fine as long as it does not make the test case directories in
each branch the "master database" of what is to be tested. In other
words; I would rather have the wiki as a master saying what kinds of
tests we should have and then maybe auto generate tests into each
branch then adding the test code for that branch for those specific
cases.

Also, could we move that script out from the OpenDNSSEC trunk branch
into maybe trunk/testing ?

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/