[Opendnssec-develop] Re: Access to OpenDNSSEC Wiki

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Tue Dec 4 15:28:49 UTC 2012

Hi Casper/Rick/Roland,

As discussed I have looked into setting up an area on the OpenDNSSEC wiki where users will be able to contribute content. I chose to set up a separate area (or 'space' in Confluence-speak) for this as it simplifies permissions and separates the content clearly from the main documentation pages. The home page for this area is here:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/USERDOCREF/OpenDNSSEC+User+Reference+Material

I hope this covers the kind of thing you had in mind - comments on the content (and disclaimer!) are welcomed.

I hope that Casper should now have the correct permissions to edit this, as will any registered wiki user with the right permissions. I haven't linked it up to the main documentation yet as I would like some feedback, and I also have a minor permissions question for Jerry who is away until next week. When this is resolved I will link if from the 'Reference Material' page of the main documentation and make an announcement to the user list. I've got a couple of other presentations I can think of that would be good to add here so in the mean time I'll check with the authors if they are happy with that.