[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Team meeting 2012-08-23 @ 15:00 CEST

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Wed Aug 22 10:15:55 UTC 2012

Hi All,

We have a scheduled team meeting tomorrow:

Date: Thursday 23rd August 2012
Time: 15:00-14:00 CEST, 14:00-15:00 BST

The agenda and outstanding actions can be found here:

http://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/2012-08-23+Agenda

You will note that I have changed the agenda format slightly to make it a more release based approach. The motivation for this is includes:
- less duplication
- make it easier to see when an action is tied to a release
- make it easier to fold in the 2.0 meeting to this one (mainly a placeholder for now)

 I would like to suggest we try this out for a couple of meetings and then decide if we want to stick with it? Feedback and comments please!